Beginning
Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! Bit by bit they move, and tick us steadily on towards the grave.
Pullman is using a clock terms by using what the clock has done or performed
Middle
she heard the chiming of the cathedral clock, and said “I wish I had a child as sound as a bell and as true as a clock
Mariposa wants her baby to sound like a bell and she is referring to the bell sounding really nice.
End
For every tick there is a tock
It means that if you got something very good it means there will probably be something bad.
2nd interquartile
She is right inside the clock, at the very heart of the time
She is at the very heart of the time because she is inside the middle of the clock,
1st interquartile
I will come first and you wind up the future like clockwork
It means like he is looking into the future by using the time.
1st interquartile
I will come first and you wind up the future like clockwork
It means like he is looking into the future by using the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment