Raymond's run is realistic fiction and a coming of age story
Realistic Fiction:
➖After that is the forty-yard dash which I used to run when I was in first grade.
This is because the forty-yard dash is an event that could actually happen.
➖Every time, just before I take off in a race, I always feel like I’m in a dream, the kind of dream you have when you’re sick with fever and feel all hot and weightless.
Because if you're sick and have a fever its most likely you are human.
Coming of age:
➖After that is the forty-yard dash which I used to run when I was in first grade.
Because she's in first grade so she must be young.
➖my brother Raymond, a great runner in the family tradition.
This is a coming of age because she only realizes at the end that Raymond in a great runner.
No comments:
Post a Comment